Today is second anniversary of my blog abhisays.com. Now it is 2 years old on internet. This is my 850th article. Two years 24×7 online, 850 articles, more than 2500 comments, 90k alexa ranking, 4000 unique visitors everyday are some salient features of abhisays. I already explained the journey of my blogging in first anniversary article. In last one year I learned the art of attracting new visitors on the blog as traffic of this blog has increased by 4 times (in one year). Earlier abhisays was more or less US centric blog. Now most of my articles are for Indian users as I think India is the future of Internet. It has big market of internet users. Still, abhisays has to cover a long way to become one of the top blogs of World.
However, I can say, it is one of the top blogs of India on the basis of blog rankings published on binaryday. One more thing, I can explain in one line why I blog? What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. What I believe that, abhisays is immortal, it will never die. You all will enjoy reading its masala (spicy) articles. I have some future plans which I will try to execute in 3rd year of abhisays.
- To increase the number of e-mail subscribers.
- Page Rank for abhisays is 0 which is a big concern for its relationship with Google search engine. So I have to do something to increase PR.
- Due to recent economic recession, Ad prices have been reduced. Now I will have to go for alternatives of Google Adsense, Text Link Ads etc.
- I have plans to add around 1000 hindi music videos in abhisays music edition that will definitely a big boost for its traffic.
- Effective use of Google labs SMS center for increasing the popularity of abhisays.
- Quit the current job to become full time blogger like Amit Agarwal.
- Try to add new bloggers in abhisays.com.