It is really a proud and celebrating moment for India when Mukesh Ambani was declared to be World’s Richest Man. Reports said that he surpassed the American Software czar Bill Gates and the Mexican Business tycoon Carlos Slim Helu. Following a share price rally, Mukesh Ambani’s three companies Reliance Petroleum, Reliance Industries and Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Ltd rose to a net worth of $63.2 billion i.e. around Rs. 2,49,180 crore. Well, the vision of Dhiru Bhai Ambani seems to be materializing. Sadly, it is all happening long after he is gone.
Last Updated: November 2, 2007 44 views
Mukesh Ambani is the world’s richest man
- Only for Engineers
- 150 Print Ads from old Indian magazines
- Revisiting 20 Old Doordarshan News Readers and Anchors
- How to transfer money to India from USA?
- 5 major differences between Bollywood and Hollywood
- How these 50 famous websites looked in the past?
- 20 Doordarshan Television Characters that we will never forget
- The Complete Collection of Amitabh Bachchan Movie Posters
- 5 satirical cartoons on UPA Government
- 100 Old Filmfare Magazine Covers!
- A Muslim beauty pageant to challenge Miss World
- 10 Reasons why Narendra Modi should become PM of India
- India is not a secular country!
- Top Ten Teachers Day Hindi Songs
- How internet has changed in last 10 years?