Nokia C7 is the latest addition to the high-end Nokia smartphone line-up, and is a competent device that will appeal to Nokia fans. Nokia C7 is said to be the second device which runs on Symbian3 operating system. It can access to social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Also, it is available in different colors such as frost metal, mahogany brown and charcoal black. Unlike the N8 the C7 does not have a 12 megapixel camera to boast of or an HDMI output, but it does retain everything else in a slimmer, sexier design while having a price tag that is considerably lower than the N8.
Nokia C7 comes with a 680MHz processor, another feature it shares with the N8. The device is capable of multi-tasking, but users may want to keep an eye on how many applications are open at the same time as these can pile up rather quickly and start eating into battery life.
Nokia C7 Features
- 3.5-inch AMOLED (640 x 360 pixels) with capacitive touch screen
- 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash and HD recording capacity
- Symbian3 OS for Nokia
- Finger touch control
- Three customizable home screens
- GPRS/EDGE class B, multislot class 33
- HSDPA Cat9, maximum speed up to 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA Cat5 2.0 Mbps
- WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Stainless steel body
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Micro USB connector and charging
- 8 GB internal memory (extended upto 32 GB)
- HTML support for email
- Web browsing with touch control
- Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers
- HD 720p Video playback on TV
- Stereo FM radio
Overall, the phone is excellent in its price from Nokia. The body layout is good and flexible. The LED flash is big and gives enough light for dark photos. The camera lens is also good. There is a loud speaker situated near the camera The phone has a silver lining all over the body and the phone runs all major apps without any crash.
Price : The phone is priced at Rs.16000 in India and $449 in U.S.