Just today I got a wonderful tool to convert pdf files into doc files. Actually I was preparing a power point presentation on internet security topic. For that I searched on google and found some relevant articles and e-books. Most of them were in pdf format. Actually I want them to be in easily editable format like .doc format. So while searching on google for pdf to doc convertor I found PDF to Word Doc Converter, which easily converts Adobe PDF files format into DOC files format within a few seconds.
This PDF to Doc converter is able to handle all elements of a PDF document like text, shapes , images and convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file into proper doc files. Moreover, this software doesn’t requires MS word or Adobe reader to be installed. Also it is freeware so you need not to spend a single cent for this software. These are some salient features of this convertor.
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Doc file.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- Can automatically open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
- Convert in a high speed (within seconds)
- Very user friendly software.
- Totally Free (freeware)