Now a days Project Management (PMP) certification is in high demand. With about 400,000 Project Management Professionals successfully employed and the number still increasing, the value of this certification is growing by leaps and bounds. This certification gives formal recognition for your professional expertise and experience in the field of project management thereby enhancing your employment opportunities. If you are you looking for online project management training course then before choosing any institute you should keep in mind some important things like qualified instructors, accreditation, group interaction and the past results of the institute.
What is PMP? PMP exam is a 200 question, multiple-choice, computer based exam organized by PMI and is the most recognized and valued in the field of project management. The exam is of 4 hours with a minimum passing score of 137 out of 200. The cost of the exam is $405 for a PMI member and $555 for a non-member.
Many REPs (Register Education Providers) are providing online project management training course in India. A project management training course can facilitate you to complete the PMP (Project Management Professional) program. Not only in Information Technology but also in other fields like finance, retails, real-estate, the Project management skill is appreciated and professionals having this certification are given preference.
But the project management training course varies according to the different education providers and its target audience. So before registering into a PMP institute you should go through the course description carefully.
- Make sure it supplies the correct level of details you need in the course content.
- Make sure that it is a REP institute.
- Feedback of people who already registered and completed their training from this institute. In how many attempt they cleared their Exam?
- The flexibility to complete the course (they are providing 24/7 online access to their portal or not).
- Make sure that they are providing you downloadable E-Book for your future reference.
- Whether they arranging online classes to read and interact with the instructor or not.
- If you are interested to do your course online make sure that you interact with the instructor whenever you face any difficulty in understanding the subject matter
- And last but not the least, the practice test should be in the format of exact PMI exam.