Do you know ICICI Bank is the largest issuer of credit cards in India. Till now it has issued more than 7 lakh credit cards for its customers and growing. I have also a ICICI credit card, but I don’t have its bank account. Also, you can’t connect your other bank accounts to ICICI credit card. That’s why I have to drop cheques every month in ICICI cheqe drop boxes to pay my credit card bills. But now I have much better option, now I can pay my ICICI Bank Credit Card dues from any of my non-ICICI-Bank Savings Accounts using Click To Pay. The service allows you to pay your credit card outstanding with funds from your account with any bank from among 15 banks. With Click To Pay, we can now use the NetBanking facility of other bank accounts to pay your ICICI Bank Credit Card bill.
The overall process is of four steps.
Step 1. Select your bank
- Select the bank from which you would like to make your ICICI Bank credit card payment. However SBI is not in the list of available banks. However you can also use NEFT facility in your online saving account for paying your ICICI credit card bill.
Step 2. Provide your Credit Card details
- Select your card type.
- Enter your 15/16 digit ICICI Bank Credit Card number and the amount you would like to pay.
- You will be securely redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank.
Step 3. Confirm Payment
- Enter your authentication details (Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account / Equivalent
- Confirm payment amount.
- Your account will get debited instantaneously.
Step 4. Receive online confirmation
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number on successful completion of transaction.