A proxy website allows the user to view blocked pages in schools, colleges and offices. Through the help of such proxy websites employees, students are able to access blocked sites mainly social networking, games, mail services, chatrooms, messenger, offensive material, internet pornography. Recently I read a wonderful article on proxy websites on binary day. According to Sita, one can easily create a proxy website, put in some advertisement with adsense, text links, affiliate banners and make good amount of money. He also mentioned three open source codes that can be used to create a good proxy site. I also did some searching and finally come up with these scripts which can be helpful for making a proxy website. Before this I would like to tell you five steps which you need to follow to start a successful proxy website.
- First of all purchase a good domain name. I would recommend that your website name should include the keyword “proxy”, so that the visitors will easily know that it is a proxy website. However if you don’t want to be caught by web filters used in schools, colleges and companies then avoid this keyword in your domain name.
- Get a good web hosting. You can try hostgator due to its great features and 99.99 % uptime guarantee.
- Add you website to proxy websites directories.
- Use Google Adsense, Yahoo Publisher network, CPC affiliates, ebay and amazon affiliates, shopping ads for monetizing your proxy website.
- Bookmark your proxy website URL in social networking website like Digg, FaceBook, StumbleUpon, Reddit etc.
These are some finest free scripts available on internet which you can use to make your proxy website.