Are you Obese or over-weight? If yes, then you have landed at right place. Today I will tell you one of the easiest ways to reduce your extra weight. But let’s first check the definition of Obesity. What exactly is Obesity? Obesity is the condition of human body when excess body fat has accumulated. Body mass index (BMI), which compares weight and height, is used to define a person as overweight when their BMI is between 25 kg/m2 and 30 kg/m2 and obese when it is greater than 30 kg/m2. Millions of people worldwide are overweight or obese. Being overweight or obese puts you at risk for many dangerous diseases. The more body fat that you carry around and the more you weigh, the more likely you are to develop heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain cancers.
Obesity is mainly caused by excessive dietary calories, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility. However excessive intake of diet is the prime reason of over-weight. The best treatment for obesity is dieting and physical exercise. You can also reduce your weight through Yoga. I have shared one video of Swami Ramdev where he is taking one Yoga session for reducing the weight or Obesity. Swami Ramdev has become a houshold name in India. His camps are attended by a large number of people. Over 85 million people follow his yoga camps via TV channels, and YouTube videos.
1. Very less Physical work, thyriod or hereditary problems are the main reasons behind obesity.
2. Reduce the quantity of meal. Do not eat repeatedly.
3. Avoid sleeping in the afternoon. Never sleep for more than 10 hours.
4. Abstain from Ghee, Oil, Fried Stuff, stuffs made up of maida, Burger, Pizza, Cold Drinks and also Junk food.
5. Drink lukewarm water after you get up in morning.
6. Take light dinner at night.